Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebration Candles Musical 1-21 Year Numbered Birthday Candle Review

Celebration Candles Musical 1-21 Year Numbered Birthday Candle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Celebration Candles Musical 1-21 year numbered birthday candles make great Baby Gifts or Baby Shower Gifts. I'm a pastor's wife and that is the gift I give to all babies born in our church. So many other gifts are given at showers but this is one gift that will last a long time. My youngest son received one when he was born and he always remembered to get the candle out on his birthday. My son is now 27. I was so glad to be able to find these candles on line.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Celebration Candles Musical 1-21 Year Numbered Birthday Candle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Celebration Candles Musical 1-21 Year Numbered Birthday Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment