Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Burnes Home Accents The Original Brady Bear Photo Album with Pewter Frame Review

Burnes Home Accents The Original Brady Bear Photo Album with Pewter Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Don't waste your time ordering these albums. I've ordered five in the last nine months. Each arrived with a discolored/tarnished finish to the pewter. Several years ago I was able to find these in local department stores and they were beautiful. In fact, I have two of my own and have given them as gifts with names and birthdates engraved on them. My albums are perfect. Those odered via Amazon obviously are not the same and not worth the time ordering. Possibly Burnes has changed the finish somehow, but most definitely not for the good. There is no way I would give these for gifts. I have returned all five albums. And, on a positive note, the return process through Amazon was very simple and I received refunds for the purchases in record time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Burnes Home Accents The Original Brady Bear Photo Album with Pewter Frame



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Burnes Home Accents The Original Brady Bear Photo Album with Pewter Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment