Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was very pleased when this picture frame arrived. As with most of my purchases, this was a great deal at less than $4.00. I ended up ordering two of these to give as gifts and I am sure they will be appreciated. I will say the online picture doesn't do the frame justice. It is really cute and for some reason either the online picture of the frame or the picture they chose to place inside seems to wash out the colors.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Russ Berrie Small Blessings Bless This Child Photo Frame
Pink Bless This Child classic frame will display the memories of baby's first months or Baptism. The frame is ceramic with raised, pearlized accents, and cross charm attachment. Holds a 4 x 6 inch photo.
Click here for more information about Russ Berrie Small Blessings Bless This Child Photo Frame
No comments:
Post a Comment