Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mary Meyer God Bless 9" Baby Doudou Mini Blanket Review

Mary Meyer God Bless 9 Baby Doudou Mini Blanket
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this for my baby girl hoping she could use it as a "lovey" to help her self sooth for nap and bedtime. It is very cute and great quality but what I didn't realize (because the description doesn't mention it) is that it is also a rattle, which is somewhat distracting for my baby trying to get to sleep. I still think it's a very cute mini blanket but unfortunately not for the purpose I purchased it for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mary Meyer God Bless 9" Baby Doudou Mini Blanket

9" tall soft curly lamb is a mini blanket "Doudou". Pronounced doo-doo. No stuffing in the blanket. "God Bless Baby" embroidery. Machine washable

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mary Meyer God Bless 9" Baby Doudou Mini Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment