Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The onesie will be a nice keepsake for my son to have. All my children will share the Christening gown so I thought it would be nice for them to each have an item that was just theirs to remember the day by. For my son I got him this onesie. Its very sweet looking, the fabric is soft, and the embroidery is nice. However, there are little dots that encircle the cross in the middle and by the end of the day a few of the embroidered dots had fallen off. The dots aren't very secure, just knotted on either side of the fabric, making it easy for the thread to pull through. So while it is nice to have, we are a few dots shy of the completed circle now. The cross is done nicely and if all the embroidery had stayed in tact I would give it five stars but it was only worn for 2 hours or so and thats not enough time to warrant stitching coming undone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Boy's White Cotton Christening Baptism Onesie with Embroidered Cross
No comments:
Post a Comment