Thursday, June 30, 2011

11" Praying Lambs Blanket Babies With Sound Prays Now I lay Me Down To Sleep (Pink for a Baby Girl) Review

11 Praying Lambs Blanket Babies With Sound Prays Now I lay Me Down To Sleep (Pink for a Baby Girl)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
11" Praying Lambs Blanket Babies With Sound Prays Now I lay Me Down To Sleep (Pink for a Baby Girl)
It was cute & soft, a little disappointed in the size & quality. Also the voice was a bit much for a baby (i think). Overall it was just ok. Nice gift idea, wouldn't personally buy it though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 11" Praying Lambs Blanket Babies With Sound Prays Now I lay Me Down To Sleep (Pink for a Baby Girl)



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about 11" Praying Lambs Blanket Babies With Sound Prays Now I lay Me Down To Sleep (Pink for a Baby Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment